Child Support


Child support is often a stressful and very contentious topic for parents. Whether you’ve recently separated and need money to support your child or you’re trying to enforce a child support order against a parent who won’t pay up, call on Mark D. Stern.

Mark will help you through the process of child support. Use the form to the right, on this page to contact Mark for a free, no-obligation consultation about your divorce.

Mark D. Stern has extensive experience in Child Support and Family and Matrimonial Law. Contact our firm to see how we can put our knowledge and experience to work for you. Call us at 845-294-7990 or to contact us via email, click here.